I had a great third interview with Jim Humble, with the principal subject being cancer. It’ll be my Talk for Food program for next week, which I’ll upload tomorrow morning. [11/2/2007 — The show has been uploaded, click here to listen.
We touched upon a few additional “general issues” of note relative to MMS:
- It’s best to take it on an empty stomach. That seemed to be a no brainer to me, but the evidence is now in, and it’s official.
- Best time of day seems yet to be an individual thing.
- The concept of “sipping” your MMS over the course of the day instead rather than doing one gulp was new to me.
- He clarified the understanding that while the chlorine dioxide atom has a 2-hour life, the sodium chlorite and activator is generating chlorine dioxide for 12 hours.
- He shared some fascinating and hopeful about using MMS to treat burns.
This will be a great prelude to the Talk for Food show that goes online November 16, when my guest is Andreas Moritz, author of nine books, including Cancer is Not a Disease! It’s a Survival Mechanism, and The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush. We’ll continue on the same subject with Andreas, who has embraced MMS as a viable, important new tool for internal cleansing.
I think I’m going to arrange to take a trip to meet him in person with camera and video camera, interview people who are using the protocol and produce a documentary on some of the work that’s been done, and is being done.