Yesterday I watched an excellent presentation by Richard Dolan, author of UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973, and A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact at a 2008 Conspiracy Conference. We’re sometimes quick to dismiss, or at least discount the claims of “whistleblowers” about various conspiracies, because it seems unlikely that anyone would be working so diligently against the best interests of humanity.
However, Dolan backs his statements with ample evidence, much of which is available to anyone who cares enough to search for it via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Of course, as you’ll see, government and military operations have become so corporatized and privatized, that perpetrators operate as though they are above the law.
Just for the record, they’re not.
I highly recommend that you take the time to watch his presentation. While it is very expansive, it only touches part of the surface.
Truth can’t be “known” unless it is first heard. As such, unless you’ve been seeking this kind of information before, much of what you will hear will sound dubious, at best. Yet, not questioning or challenging the “truths” that we’ve been fed leads to tacit acceptance, by non-action.
The quotes below aren’t new. They go back decades ago. Posted on Facebook by one of my buddies, they are timely now.
- “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when “EVERYTHING!” the American public believes is false.”
– William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)
- “The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.”
– William Colby, former CIA director
- “Deception is a state of mind and the mind of the State.”
– James Angleton, head of CIA counter intelligence from 1954-1974
- “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
– J. Edgar Hoover, ex-FBI director
From these statements, it would appear that disinformation is not simply the effect of governmental or political ineptitude, it is a policy; an ethos that the government, itself a private corporation, runs by.
None of this is actually “legal,” except if you virtually “own,” influence, or largely control all the avenues of perception. What are the avenues of perception?
- Government Policies and Practices
- Jurisprudence System (did you know that attorneys are “Officers of the State”?)
- Mass Media Industry
- Medical Practices and Conventions
- Military and Law Enforcement
- Monetary System (dedicated to, and successful at fraudulently accruing “debt”) with fiat money
- Food Production
- GMO proliferation
- Chemical spraying of pesticides and herbicides
- Pasteurization of dairy
- Excessive (unnatural) Use of Hormones and antibiotics
- Grain-fed cattle
- Chemtrails (geoengineering)
- Water treatment (fluoridation, chlorination)
As you will see, these elements have, for a long time, been in corporate pockets. This is not to say that there is a concerted effort to “shackle” humanity. Yet, it has happened, whether the effort was concerted, conspiratorial, or not.
In bringing this to your attention it is not my intention to suggest that you prepare for World War III, even if some are suggesting that this is “the elite’s” intent. What “the elite” want to do is none of my business.
My reminder here is that fear is the fuel that gives these people, or whatever they are, their power. In essence, fear is your power, not recognized, nor used by you.
Conflict keeps one out of balance, as does disinformation. Trusting politicians and other agents of this vast social deception allows them to continue the ruse.
It is not necessary to “oppose” these people, or otherwise try to get them to stop what they’re doing. All you have to do is be the best you that you can imagine. Imagine the most wonderful world that you’d enjoy living in. What would it look like? How would it feel?
Beyond imagining, take active steps to make your vision part of your daily life. Become the person that you admire most. Enjoy what you are bringing into existence. If you don’t bring your heart’s vision to life, who will?
Richard Dolan’s presentation is an eye opener. If you’re motivated to making a change to your life after watching, begin by syncing up your powerful, harmonious, inspired mind to the heart.