Sylvia Fink died on a yacht near the island of Vanuatu in the South Pacific in August 2009. As a passing, hers is noteworthy because, from eyewitness accounts, death came unexpectedly, after she took the Miracle Mineral Supplement, widely known as “MMS.”
Death by medication isn’t unusual. In fact, death by medication has gained such social acceptance that its significance only seems to matter to the people whose lives were directly touched by the passing. You don’t hear about the people who die each day from standard medication unless they’re well known. However, estimates range from 200,000 to well over 700,000 people die each year from standard medical treatment in the United States alone. Yet, this fact does not call into question whether the treatments themselves are actually useful or effective. The only thing anyone seems to care about, is whether they have been approved by the FDA.
With FDA approval, 700,000 deaths due to prescribed medication is considered acceptable. Without approval, one death is not. On the contrary, it is considered valid reason to issue a public warning against MMS use – without an impartial investigation or verification of the claim. It appears to be reason enough for the FDA to go on a campaign to dissuade the public from using MMS as an internal disinfectant.
Let us clearly state that the FDA did not cite Sylvia Fink’s death in its warning, nor did they infer that death was a possible result of using MMS as outlined. However, they do infer that the myriad ailments that people who have used the product have reported relief from, such as diabetes, herpes, hepatitis, many forms of cancer, and HIV/AIDS are unrelated. Doug Nash, Silvia Fink’s husband, who claims that consuming MMS killed his wife, portrayed her as the picture of health who died on a two-drop dose.
Someone is either misinformed, misinforming, lying, or all of the above.
Over one year after Mrs. Fink’s death, a toxicology report has not been made public. Yet, articles have been published in the January 9, 2010 edition of the Sydney Morning Herald, implying that MMS may have caused her death, and is dangerous. Several other articles that are supportive of Doug Nash’s conclusion, or critical of MMS have been also published. (The Age, Vanuatu Daily Post, Gabriel Segura, MD)
Playing the role of the grieving husband, Doug Nash made it his mission in life to “pin” his wife’s death on MMS, having pleaded his case in various forum communities where MMS information is exchanged as curezone.com, and Health Salon, among others. (He has steered clear of this one.)
In addition, he has been in the unusual position of interpreting toxicology, and even offering suggestions on how the coroner should present his results. So intent is he on “proving” that MMS did his wife in, I don’t believe Mr. Nash considers how his zealousness naturally draws attention to him.
I don’t know if the FDA’s campaign was instigated by Mr. Nash, but a copy of a complaint issued by Nash to the Department of Health and Human Services, which oversees the FDA, reads in part, “From this experience I conclude that MMS is a dangerous and potentially lethal substance if ingested as a medical remedy.”
If this was true, toxicology reports should have confirmed it and be public record by now. They have not.
In his complaint, Mr. Nash claims that Sylvia took two drops of MMS, as a prophylactic remedy against malaria. At that time, she would also have used ten drops of lime juice as a catalyst to generate chlorine dioxide, which is the real disinfecting agent of the protocol.
I cannot speak to whether MMS was promoted by the people in that South Pacific yachting community as a prophylactic for malaria, but given its demonstrated effectiveness in cases where malaria has been contracted, no protocols had been issued for its use before the fact. In attending two of Jim Humble’s MMS workshops in the Dominican Republic in 2010, the subject of the prophylactic use of MMS for any condition has never been brought up, much less promoted.
While it was a question a year ago, as people around the world were gaining experience with MMS, it is understood today that two drops of MMS wouldn’t harm a sick mouse, much less the healthy 56-year young picture of a woman that Doug Nash painted his wife to be. It is more likely that such a dose would help a diseased state, and have no impact on a healthy person (or mouse).
Eyewitness accounts of Sylvie’s last hours written by the people who supplied the MMS, observed her the night before the incident before taking MMS (exhibiting labored speech and breathing), and valiantly offered their assistance in resuscitation, paint a very different picture. Mr. Nash showed telltale signs of another agenda – of a man who cared more, even then, about making a case, than helping his wife.
The FDA’s claim that the wide spectrum of conditions abated that have been attributed to MMS are unrelated, is another place where misinformation, misunderstanding, or lies are being perpetrated. However, the problem here is much larger than Sylvia Fink. It goes to the thinking that causes doctors and medical institutions to routinely engage in simultaneous medication, which could also be termed, parallel poisoning. It is the practice of prescribing multiple (expensive) products to treat various symptoms that are thought, by said medical “book” of standard, accepted procedures, protocols, and practices, to be “unrelated.”
When the public gets wind of the fact that the human being is a single, whole system and capable of systemic correction when a problem is mitigated – in other words, many symptoms can be resolved with a few effective corrections – it’s going to be a very abrupt wake up call.
MMS addresses the condition and state of the water that courses through the system, dealing not only with bacterial, viral, and fungal factors, but inorganic chemicals and heavy metals that have been absorbed, are unmetabolizable, and have been stored in tissue.
In a recent conversation I had with C.W. Reed on Talk For Food, a woman from Florida who got over breast cancer with the help of MMS, she noted the alarmingly high levels of heavy metal toxicity that showed up in a hair analysis test run in January 2009. In May 2010, a follow-up hair analysis indicated that heavy metal levels were now negligible. In spite of 23 pages of data explaining how sick she was, she worked herself up to the original, 15-drop, 3-times daily limit, taken orally, as the FDA is now warning against doing.
When you know for yourself, or have met people who have had such transformational experiences using MMS under their belt, the dubious nature of Mr. Nash’s and the FDA’s campaign is magnified.
While Doug Nash and the FDA are birds of a feather, neither case will stand if it is not based in truth. I can’t imagine his wife wanting her passing to be attributed to, or based on, a false claim.
Money and force will not derail genuine truth. If MMS is harmful, it will become as self-evident as the harm being done by Standard Medical Practices each and every day.
Another year has passed since this MMS controversy began, and this one death remains the worse anyone can come up with to pin on Jim Humble’s simple, inexpensive, and effective chemistry protocol, while another 700,000 or so have died, and tens of millions have had surgeries and other medical procedures that might have been unnecessary, or gone smoother if this simple disinfectant and chemical neutralizer had been used.
In this video, I show you what two drops of MMS looks like, and introduce you to Joe Grenon, who got rid of a staph infection using MMS
The alarm is about to go off.