Mark your calendars,
I’ll be a guest on Jean Adrienne’s live InnerSpeak radio show Tuesday, April 8, at 5 pm Pacific Time
We had a great chat on Talk for Food a couple weeks ago.
You may be interested in some of the interviews coming up on Talk for Food.
- Sally Fallon — Executive Director of the Weston A. Price Foundation
- Lee Carroll — Co-author of The Indigo Children and channel for the Kryon series of books. (Interview is April 28… it’ll air some time in May)
- Gary Renard — Author of Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality interview April 29, to be webcast in May.
- James Twyman — Director of The Moses Code (we’re still scheduling, but it’ll happen)
- Rupert Sheldrake — Interview is scheduled for this week, but is in the air at the moment, as he was stabbed in New Mexico on April 2 by a man in the audience!
- Glenda Green — Author of Love Without End and the Keys of Jeshua already recorded, “on location.”
- Jean-Michelle and Nancy Bolomey — I’m going to keep it at that for now, but you’ll love it.
- Dr. David Hawkins, MD, Ph.D. — Author, Power vs. Force, Truth vs. Falsehood, and others. (May 17 interview)
- Gregg Braden — Author, The Divine Matrix
- A. True Ott, Ph.D — Author Wellness Secrets for Life and Secret Assassins in Food
- MD’s from the American College for Advancement in Medicine
- Adele Britton — Author, The Hokey Pokey IS What It’s All About — this will be “on location”
- Sheldon Nidel — Planetary Activation Organization — I’m planning a road trip to the Bay Area later this month, and we’ll talk “on location.” I’m gonna love this.
- And more…!