- Phase 1 — To Tijuana, Mexico, to visit a clinic run by two American doctors, who use MMS. One of the doctors has consented to be interviewed as part of this documentary.
- Phase 2 — Return to Arizona and drop off my traveling companions from the first trip (one of whom had a consult with the doctor in Tijuana). I’ll then head south to Hermosillo on my own.
- Phase 3 — Meet and interview two other doctors; one who uses MMS, and the other has traveled many thousands of miles to come learn about it. I’ll also interview a woman we were unable to catch on the first trip.
- Phase 4 — Capture miscellaneous “b-roll” footage that I can use for transitions and cutaways throughout the video.
- Phase 5 — Return safely home.
I’ll be more specific on the names as the experiences unfold. But you can see and hear my assessment of this journey in the video I recorded and produced this morning.
Please follow and like us: