A reader sent some very specific questions in from my article “No Mystery, Just Wonderful Chemistry.” I don’t claim to be an authority on this subject. These are my understandings, based on my own research. I suggest that each person does his or her own.
First, you get nauseated, something that nauseates you is nauseous; you don’t get nauseous. They make the same mistake on “House” frequently, also.
It is common practice to assume that if we feel nauseous immediately after ingesting something, that it made us feel that way. In the concentrations that are being ingested in the MMS protocol, the chlorine dioxide does not “make” one nauseous. However, it isolates cells that either comprise, or contribute to, the body’s toxic load, and then acts upon them.
The effect of this action is oxidation, in effect, “denaturing” the toxin. From what I understand, when toxins are oxidized in this way by chlorine dioxide, their poisonous effect is also neutralized as the body takes steps to hasten its evacuation. A nauseous feeling is still in effect, but no poisoning is taking place.
This is vastly different from ingesting an “activated” toxin, which does indeed make one nauseous. Perhaps the nauseous feeling is a sign given by the body that a change is taking, or about to take place. While it never feels good, under certain circumstances, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing.
Now: you don’t explain how this stuff gets mercury out of one’s system.
Mercury is affected by chlorine dioxide by virtue of its chemical nature being in an acidic pH range, as well as having a positive charge. It is an electron donor to the chlorine dioxide, which is a higher pH, and is an electron acceptor. These are automatic relationships. There is no “battle.” It more so appears to be part of a consent decree.
I have severe mercury poisoning and have been crippled for several years. (Yeah, amalgams do a lot more than just rob you of lifetime memories!)
The small concentrations of chlorine dioxide produced through the MMS protocol should help remove mercury deposits in your body tissue. But that’s only part of the story. Your body also needs mineral replenishment.
Toxins such as mercury shut down connections — communications lines — between cells. They block ion and aquaporin (water) channels that allow mineral ions, such as magnesium, and oxygen atoms to enter the cell and keep it hydrated and healthy.
If your body has been toxic with mercury all these years, many of its physiological and neurological processes have also been compromised. Affected cells have also been deprived of nourishment, and your present state of health is the result.
Your body needs mineral replenishment, and would benefit from the topical application of ocean-derived magnesium chloride. The beauty of this solution is:
- Being a naturally-occurring liquid, it enters through the skin, bypassing the stomach and entering the bloodstream almost immediately, allowing for much faster and effective delivery much needed nourishment.
- Its nutritional value is not siphoned off by the microorganisms in the stomach
- It contains a full spectrum of minerals, including selenium, potassium, and zinc, that are also sorely needed.
Magnesium replenishment in this manner will have an alkalizing effect on your body, and re-start its own hormone and enzyme production.
Chelation has been harsh and slow. Once I got my amalgams out I thought chelation would take care of it and I’d get well. But it didn’t go down that way. DMPS was harsh (she put me on 500 mg 3x day, where before it was 200 mg) and it chelated so much magnesium I could barely walk and had to discontinue.
DMPS is a synthetic chelator that itself employs toxins to achieve its intended effect. You have to ask yourself what sense does it make to use toxins to remove toxins? You simply replace one problem with another, which may actually become a larger one than the original.
Mineral replenishment would have begun taking care of the mercury load in your body. Another method would be to use living clay, internally and externally. Like the MMS, it will act only on toxins, heavy metals, harmful viruses and bacteria, and parasites. The difference is that it does it a little less dramatically.
You have not given any information on the chelation or any other disposal of heavy metals, you just mention them vaguely. Let’s dive into that subject.
As far as chelation products, I would suggest you check out this one. It is all natural; even uses magnesium. However, I believe that topically applied mineral replenishment, involving the broad spectrum of minerals that naturally occur in sea water, would help you tremendously.
I also suggest that you would benefit tremendously by spending some quiet time meditating, picturing yourself, your body whole again, remembering all of the abilities that you enjoyed when you had your life. As you relive those memories, you will give them life once again. And, as you so allow, they can again be part of your future, if you embrace them now.